(1) Below you will find the data protection policy of NLFY GmbH, Zum Breiten Busch 1, 37139 Adelebsen, represented by its managing directors Mr. Horst Mettjes, Jörg Günther business resident there (sales clerk).
(2) By completing and submitting a web form for order purposes, the buyer submits personal information to the seller. The seller stores the order and the order data entered by the buyer. If the buyer desires this data in printed form, he can contact the seller for this. The seller sends the buyer a copy of the details of his order.
(3) The seller uses the personal data provided by the buyer (for example, title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank details) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law exclusively for the purpose of billing and fulfillment of the contract. In this respect, the seller collects, stores and processes exclusively personal data provided by the buyer within the scope of his data and, in particular, does not compile user behavior profiles.
(4) All data collected will be passed on by the seller to the depositary of precious metals for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. In the event of the delivery of the precious metals, the buyer's personal data, including the fractional ownership of the respective precious metal, will be forwarded to the freight forwarder as well as the precious metals purchaser, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the precious metals. The depositary as well as the forwarder are also obliged to use the personal data of the buyer exclusively in accordance with the provisions of german data protection.
(5) The buyer is entitled at any time to interrogate the personal data stored about his person and to demand the modification, blocking or deletion of his data and to oppose the use of his data.
(7) With the complete execution of the contract, which also includes the full payment of the agreed fees, the data of the buyer, which must be stored for legal reasons, with the exception of the personal data, for which a consent for further use has been granted, are deleted. These data are no longer available for further use.
(8) If the buyer requests further information about the storage of his personal data or the cancellation, blocking or modification of the data of the interested party is desired, the seller stands to disposal on both the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as in (1) mentioned postal address.
We use so-called cookies for order processing. These serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser stores and saves on your computer. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies", which are automatically deleted after the visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. For the allocation of new addresses, a sponsor cookies is set, this is valid for 92 days. This assures the assignment to the first recommender.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the website used by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to the website.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.